Potassium Phosphate Dibasic, is a kind of inorganic compound, chemical formula K2HPO4, for white crystalline or amorphous powder, soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol, mainly used as antifreeze corrosion inhibitor, antibiotic medium nutrient, fermentation industry phosphorus potassium regulator, feed additives, etc.
Chemical properties: white crystalline or amorphous powder. Soluble in water, aqueous solution is slightly alkaline. Slightly soluble in alcohol.
1. Used as corrosion inhibitor of antifreeze, nutrient of antibiotic medium, phosphorus and potassium regulator of fermentation industry, feed additives, etc.
2. Used in medicine, fermentation, bacterial culture and preparation of potassium pyrophosphate, etc.
3. Used as feed phosphorus additive.
4. Used as water treatment agent, microbial, bacterial culture agent and other uses commonly used as analytical reagents and buffers, also used in pharmaceutical industry.
5. Used in the food industry to prepare pasta products with alkaline raw materials, fermentation agent, seasoning agent, leavening agent, dairy products mild alkaline agent, yeast food. Used as a buffer, chelating agent.
6. Analyze the reagent. Buffer. Pharmaceutical.
7. Used for boiler water treatment. Pharmaceutical and fermentation industries used as phosphorus, potassium regulator, bacterial medium. It’s used to make potassium pyrophosphate. Can be used as liquid fertilizer, glycol antifreeze corrosion inhibitor. Feed grade is used as a feed nutritional supplement.
8. As a quality improver, it can improve the complexing metal ions, pH value and ionic strength of food, thus improving the binding force and water holding capacity of food. Our country specifies that it can be used for plant fat powders, maximum dosage 19.9g/kg.
In the neutralization method, the solid caustic potash was prepared into 30% aqueous solution, which was cleared and filtered to remove impurities, and then added into the corrosion resistant reaction tank. Under stirring, an appropriate amount of 50% phosphoric acid solution was slowly added, and the neutralization reaction was carried out at 90 ~ 100℃. The reaction endpoint was controlled to pH8.5 ~ 9.0(phenolphthalein was used as an indicator until it showed red). Chemicalbook was heated to 120 ~ 124℃ for concentration, and the insoluble matter was removed by filtration when the solution concentration reached the required range. The clarified filtrate was cooled to 20℃ and crystallized, then centrifuged and slightly air-dried to prepare the finished product of dipotassium hydrogen phosphate. The H3PO4+2KOH→K2HPO4+2H2O mother liquor was filtered and returned to the process for use.
Packing: Solid products are packed in plastic woven bags lined with polyethylene plastic bags, each bag weighs 25kg net;
Overall, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic is an important compound with many valuable applications. Its versatility, ease of use, and reliability make it a popular choice for a wide range of industries and applications. Whether you are looking to improve corrosion resistance, support the growth of microorganisms, regulate the fermentation process, or provide essential nutrients to animals, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic is an excellent choice. So, if you need a powerful, versatile, and reliable compound, be sure to consider Potassium Phosphate Dibasic!
Post time: May-08-2023